Sheriff sales will be held at the Creek County Courthouse on Mondays at 10:00a.m., unless noted otherwise.
You do not have to be registered to bid. Anyone interested in a property needs to be at the sale by 10:00 a.m. Sales begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. and typically will go quickly. Please note that a sale may be recalled at any time up until the time of the sale.
Properties will be announced by the case#, name of the parties and common address if known. The opening bid must be at least 2/3 of the appraised value of the property. Properties cannot be sold for less than 2/3 amount. If the amount owed on the property or judgment is for less than 2/3 of the appraised value, the attorney may enter a “no bid”. The 2/3 amount will be announced and bidding can commence at the amount.
** Please note that attorneys are given bidding instructions by the plaintiff(s) and are free to bid the property up on their behalf**.
Winning bidders are required to deposit 10% of their winning bid amount with the sheriff’s office in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The remainder of the balance is due three (3) days prior to the confirmation hearing. The court clerk can advise you of the confirmation hearing date.
Please note that any questions you have regarding a property needs to be addressed before the sale date. You may research the property at the courthouse. For instance, if you want to verify the amount of land that is with a residence, you could contact the Assessor’s Office. If you want to see if there are any other liens, you can check with the County Clerk’s Office, and for property tax information contact the Treasurer’s Office.
Assessor’s Office- 918-224-4508
Treasurer’s Office- 918-224-4501
County Clerk’s Office- 918-224-4084
Sheriff’s Office- 918-227-6374
- CV-15-91 alias, Legal Description below, $213,333.33
SW/4 SE/4 AND S/2 SW/4 and NW/4 SW/4 of Section 1, Township 18 North, Range 10 East
- CJ-16-32 420 S Hickory St Sapulpa $with appraisers
- CJ-15-282 15865 S Main St Sapulpa Recalled 8/29/16
- CJ-16-100 124 E 5th Pl Mounds $10,666.66
- CJ-16-134 117 S Independence Sapulpa $13,333.33
- CJ-15-312 17345 S Maple Dr Kellyvillye $40,000.00 Recalled
- CJ-15-46 310 W Lee Sapulpa $20,000.00
- CJ-16-150 35235 W 214th St S Bristow $23,333.33
- CJ-16-142 411 W Fairlane Pl Sapulpa $60,000.00
- CJ16-81 937 Henshaw Ave Sapulpa $52,000.00
- CJ-16-90 604 Ash St Bristow $20,000.00
- CJ-16-149 27728 S 417th W Ave Depew $53,333.33
- CJ-463 1111 E McKinley Ave Sapulpa $73,333.33
- CJ-16-70 9700 W 71st Sapulpa $20,000.00
- CJ-15-36 Lots 1,2,3,4 in Block 43 Bristow $66,666.66
- CJ-10-125 Alias 18387 S 113th W Ave Sapulpa $180,000.00
Amount listed is the minimum bid (2/3 of the appraised value)
HOMES MAY BE RECALLED AT ANYTIME INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALES ARE HELD AT THE SAPULPA COURTHOUSE INSIDE THE NORTH DOORS AT 10:00 AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
TO FIND OUT IF ANY TAXES ARE DUE YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CREEK COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE