Sheriff sales will be held at the Creek County Courthouse on Mondays at 10:00a.m., unless noted otherwise.
You do not have to be registered to bid. Anyone interested in a property needs to be at the sale by 10:00 a.m. Sales begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. and typically will go quickly. Please note that a sale may be recalled at any time up until the time of the sale.
Properties will be announced by the case#, name of the parties and common address if known. The opening bid must be at least 2/3 of the appraised value of the property. Properties cannot be sold for less than 2/3 amount. If the amount owed on the property or judgment is for less than 2/3 of the appraised value, the attorney may enter a “no bid”. The 2/3 amount will be announced and bidding can commence at the amount.
** Please note that attorneys are given bidding instructions by the plaintiff(s) and are free to bid the property up on their behalf**.
Winning bidders are required to deposit 10% of their winning bid amount with the sheriff’s office in the form of a cashier's check or money order. The remainder of the balance is due three (3) days prior to the confirmation hearing. The court clerk can advise you of the confirmation hearing date.
Please note that any questions you have regarding a property needs to be addressed before the sale date. You may research the property at the courthouse. For instance, if you want to verify the amount of land that is with a residence, you could contact the Assessor’s Office. If you want to see if there are any other liens, you can check with the County Clerk’s Office, and for property tax information contact the Treasurer’s Office.
Assessor’s Office- 918-224-4508
Treasurer’s Office- 918-224-4501
County Clerk’s Office- 918-224-4084
Sheriff’s Office- 918-227-6374
- CJ-16-66 406 N Elizabeth Sapulpa $34,666.66
- CJ-16-66 416 N Elizabeth Sapulpa $26,666.66
- CJ-16-66 219 S Birch Sapulpa $45,333.33
- CJ-14-292 707 S Cedar Sapulpa $39,333.33
- CJ-16-22 alias 302 S Main St Kellyville $40,000.00
- CJ-15-84 alias 5479 W 153rd St Kiefer $93,333.33
- CJ-16-93 2304 Gold Oak Rd Bristow $12,000.00
- CJ-16-21 8834 S 43rd W Ave Tulsa $63,333.33 Recalled 7/11/16
- CJ-15-151 alias 312 S Skinner Ave Drumright $36,666.66
- CJ-16-1 28268 S 509TH W Ave $43,333.33
- CJ-15-9 514 N Elizabeth $38,666.66
- CJ-15-303 alias 9408 W 162nd St S Sapulpa $68,000.00
- CJ-16-101 4 W Monterrey Ave Sapulpa $34,666.66
- CJ-15-175 alias 210 W Lee Ave Sapulpa $28,000.00
- CJ-15-139 23672 W 105th St $12,000.00
- CJ-15-240 1232 Fairview Ave E Sapulpa $43,333.33
- CJ-16-112 758 Moccasin Pl Sapulpa --With Appraisers
- CV-15-91 alias, Legal Description below, $213,333.33
SW/4 SE/4 AND S/2 SW/4 and NW/4 SW/4 of Section 1, Township 18 North, Range 10 East
Amount listed is the minimum bid (2/3 of the appraised value)
HOMES MAY BE RECALLED AT ANYTIME INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE SALE. SALES ARE HELD AT THE SAPULPA COURTHOUSE INSIDE THE NORTH DOORS AT 10:00 AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
TO FIND OUT IF ANY TAXES ARE DUE YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK WITH THE CREEK COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE